We are usually worried about that thing is losing the natural glow of the skin. As a result, our skin becomes pale; our skin loses its glow, brightness, which adds extra worries in our life. But there is no benefit in thinking about this, we need a better solution for this. If you want a solution, you should use orange peel powder for your glowing skin so that you can get back your lost glow ness in your skin. Be 100% sure about it.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What is Orange Peel Powder?
- 2 How to Make Orange Peel Powder?
- 3 1) Orange Peel Powder & Yogurt
- 4 2) Orange Peel Powder & Gram Flour
- 5 3) Orange Peel Powder & Milk
- 6 4) Orange Peel Powder & Sandalwood Powder
- 7 5) Orange Peel Powder & Aloe Vera
- 8 6) Orange Peel Powder, Turmeric Powder & Honey
- 9 7) Orange Peel Powder & Coconut Oil
- 10 8) Orange Peel Powder, Multani Mitti & Rose Water
- 11 Frequently Asked Question:
- 12 Conclusion:
What is Orange Peel Powder?
Orange Peel Powder is a natural herbal powder. It has an anti-bacterial and anti-microbial property which helps to treat your acne, extra oil, sunburns, etc. it is one of the best skin brightening formulas. It has Vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium which can easily recure your pimple spot and pigmentation. Then let’s find out how to make it.
How to Make Orange Peel Powder?
- At first, take a few oranges and peel away its outer layer part.
- Now take a bowl/tray, cover it with a fresh thin cloth, and spread over those orange layers on the bowl/tray.
- Keep this bowl under the sun for 4-5 days or you can put it on your home also, but in this way, you may have more days.
- When it becomes dry and hard, looks dehydrated, then blends it. After this, you will see it become a fine powdery texture.
- If you want to use it for quite a few months then you have to store this in an air-tight container, also in a cool and dry place.
Now in this way, you will find your orange peel powder. You can add with it other fresh, homemade ingredients for better results. By this, your skin becomes more fresh, bright, and glowing.
1) Orange Peel Powder & Yogurt
Add 1 teaspoon of Orange Peel Powder, 1 teaspoon of yogurt. Mix it in a thick paste and apply it to your face. When it becomes dry on your face, wash it and get a clear, refresh-looking face.
Yogurt contains zinc and anti-inflammatory properties which help to restore your skin’s natural brightness. After mixed with some Orange Peel Powder, it treats your acne and gives you healthy and glowing skin.
2) Orange Peel Powder & Gram Flour
Add 1 teaspoon of Orange Peel Powder, 1 teaspoon of Gram Flour, Mix it in a thick paste and apply it to your face. When it becomes dry on your face, wash it with Luke’s warm water.
This face pack is best for oily skin; it helps to remove your extra oil. After mixed with some Orange Peel Powder, it helps to remove tan and give you a clean, glowing face.
3) Orange Peel Powder & Milk
Add 2 teaspoons of Orange Peel Powder, 1 teaspoon of milk. Apply it to your face and let it dry for 10 minutes. After it, wash it with Luke’s warm water.
A mixture of Orange Peel Powder & Milk helps to remove your dead skin, suntan, gives you brighten, lighten, and smooth skin.
4) Orange Peel Powder & Sandalwood Powder
Add 2 teaspoons of Orange Peel Powder, 1 teaspoon of Sandalwood Powder. Make a texture on it and apply to your face, wash it with some water when it becomes dry.
This will help to clean your pores, remove your extra oil, blackhead, and whitehead. Use this pack twice a week for better results.
5) Orange Peel Powder & Aloe Vera
Add 2 teaspoons of Orange Peel Powder, some aloe vera gel so that you can make a fine paste. Apply it all over on your face and wash it after 15 minutes.
This face pack will help to moisturize your skin and also reduce acne, eczema, and sunburn. As aloe vera has aloin so that it works on your skin as a nontoxic hyperpigmentation treatment and gives you lighten skin.
6) Orange Peel Powder, Turmeric Powder & Honey
Add 2 teaspoons of Orange Peel Powder, ¼ teaspoons of turmeric powder, and ½ teaspoons of honey. Mix all into a paste and apply it to your face. After 15 minutes, wash it with clean water and wipe your skin with a fresh thin cloth.
As turmeric has anti-oxidant ingredients and anti-inflammatory properties which reduce your skin’s redness, scarring, acne spot. Honey is also a natural ingredient so you can think when these all mixed in a bowl, no one can stop your skin from glowing.
7) Orange Peel Powder & Coconut Oil
Add 2 teaspoons of Orange Peel Powder, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, and apply this paste to your skin.
Coconut oil is antibacterial and antifungal which helps to moisturize your skin. If you have oily skin then you should avoid this mask.
8) Orange Peel Powder, Multani Mitti & Rose Water
Add 1 teaspoon of Orange Peel Powder, 2 teaspoons of Multani mitti, and some rose water.
Mix all in a bowl and apply this to your skin.
This pack will remove your dead cells, unclog your pores, deep clean your pores, and removes extra oil from the skin.
Frequently Asked Question:
1) Can I get glowing skin by using this mask in one day?
no, you will not get it one day. If you use it for 2 months then you will get the best result.
2) I have sensitive skin. Should I use this mask?
if you have sensitive skin, then at first you should test it by applying it to your hand.
3) I have allergic to my skin. Should I use it?
If you think you have allergic to any ingredient in that, then it will be better to not use it.
See without eating an orange, how you can use it for your skin. you can make any face pack from here as you want and apply it to your face. You can understand the difference in regular use and will be fascinated by your own glowing skin.